Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June Mojo Madness Winners

Looking for this week's sketch? Click HERE

Mojo Mirror on the wall, who's the MOJO-EST of ALL?
Oh my goodness, there were 433 entries last week for our Mojo89 Madness Contest and every single one was beautiful! It's so hard to narrow it down to just a handful of entries. Even after the DT sent me their finalists and I added a few of my faves into the mix, there were still a LOT of gorgeous cards to sift through. I tell you, I feel so mean every time I choose one card over another. It's art and it's inspiring and I just have such a big heart for all of you that participate in this challenge! Thanks so much for playing! Okay, you're not here to listen to me ramble on so let's get on with the announcement. Please be sure to check out the slideshow at the bottom of this post to see all of the Top 20 finalists!

A big mojo-licious congrats to...

#060 - Olena (scroll down, it's the 2nd card on her post)
#150 - Maureen P
#243 - Kimberly O'Rosky
#244 - scrappyjan
#276 - Michelle
#292 - Emily Wundrock
#421 - Gretchen

{Numbers refer to their number on the Mojo89 Mr. Linky list of entries.}

Congrats girls! Email me with your choice of any Verve Stamps set (up to $24 value) and your shipping address and I'll get your prize in the mail!


Thanks again to everyone who participated!
You all totally rock and it was such fun peeking into your blogs/galleries again!



Until next time.... Stamp Happy!